Thursday

Wedding Cake Pictures III


Hello Everyone,

The best part of my Internet venture was searching for the most beautiful wedding cake pictures.

I enjoyed it so much, that sometimes for days I could not stop searching...

Many times I got glued to the monitor, not being able to move.
My husband would ask me if I were OK :-)

Well, since some of the wedding cakes are truly pieces of art, you may understand me.

So, it took me few months just to sort them out.

The easy part was uploading them with the help of Site Build-it ...

I could not believe how nicely they "fell" at CakeChannel.com
Neither could their creators.

They were so happy :-) I shared their joy and continued searching...

This is an ongoing venture...

See you soon!

Enjoy this day and these beautiful wedding cake pictures here!


PS Find out more at Cake Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...