Saturday

Why Wedding Cake Pictures Part IV


Hello Everyone,


Well, trust me this site keeps me busy. Nina helps a lot and I new girl jumped in.
Her name is Catherine and I will tell you more about her in a few days.
However, I am in charge of building web site with : SiteSell and marketing as well.

Not to mention sorting and uploading new wedding cake pictures all the time.
I try to add 100 new pictures each month - so you know it's not an easy task.
But - I love it!!

Today I was redesigning my cake bakery pages - more than 80 of them!
Now I am heading out for diner! Do I deserve it or do I deserve it?

I will see you soon!

Stay safe and enjoy this day!

Enjoy this day!

Nina


See wedding cake pictures here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...