Tuesday

Wedding Cake Pictures I


Hello Everyone ,


In rush? You want to see beautiful cake pictures?Click here!
Wedding cake pictures? Who would think of making web site about wedding cake pictures???

I would :-)

Now you wonder why?

Well, first of all because, I was witnessing Catherine’s ( friend of mine) nightmare while planning her wedding and choosing wedding cake. She spent hours and hours searching the Internet, going through the books in libraries, ordering few on Amazon.com … Still, she could not find what she had been looking for …At first, as an Internet "guru", I could not understand. What's a big deal? You go on Internet type wedding cake pictures and voila.

Not so!


Ooouch was I surprised to see that all you get there were few local bakeries here and there showing their wedding cake pictures, few other "Wedding Sites" showing few more and that was it! I understood Catherine better at that point.Accidentally (who still believes in accidents??) somehow at the same time I came acrossSiteSell site in my "Favorites". I have been running Yahoo! Store for more than 5 years, I have built and marketed other people’s sites for many years now, but somehow I always felt that SiteSell was the best way to go if you want to make money on the Internet.


Do you know why you postpone important decisions in your life and later you wonder "What on earth I was waiting for.?" Well, I don’t know either! Anyway I started building my wedding cake pictures site with SiteSell ...
To make a long story short, my site CakeChannel.com reached 1% top sites on Internet in 6 months. I am thrilled! Wouldn't you be?


Want to see me among the top 1% ? Click here! I will tell you soon how I have achieved that. I should say, how anybody can achieve that with SiteSell because, to be honest, it is not my achievement.
Thank you Ken :-)
Who on earth is Ken now?


Well, I cannot tell you everything today, but I will see you soon :-)Time to go and see : 1000+ wedding cake pictures



Enjoy this day!

Nina


PS More wedding cake pictures and recipes at our Cake Forum








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...